Monday 22 October 2012

9 August 2012
Thanks everyone! I made it out of Harper's Ferry, +- 7 miles to the next shelter. Started at 5pm(eek!) as I had a late lunch with a friend called "Ridiculous" and, completely unplanned (by me), spent a bit of quality time just sharing with him about some of the things The Lord has done for me. I also was able to pray for healing of some injuries he had. Good times, and I hope I see him again. I don't exactly know how, but I reached the shelter at about 7:35-40pm! Really nice shelter. Today I have walked 25 miles and some change, and I'm somewhat nackered. The shelter I was aiming for has no water - I met 2 guys coming the other way - and so I am spending the night - and money(!) - at a hostel just 0.3 miles down the road. Whole place to myself and now I'm going to organise some food to be delivered. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment